Resurfacing acids are still hot in skin care but not all acids are created equal, and finding the right one for your skin and skin problems is really not that hard. Here I run through the most popular resurfacing acids (not the Hyaluronic, Ascorbic, Ferulic acids, but I would do those too if you want) and how each one suits a particular type of skin and can sort a particular skin problem.
I run through
Salicylic, Glycolic, Lactic, Azelaic, Malic, Mandelic, and Kojic and then look at the totally new generation PHA acid mixes too.
Here are the products that I like and have tried with these acids in them.
* Paula’s Choice 2% BHA in all three forms –
* Ren Ready Steady Glow Glycolic Acid Lotion –
* The Ordinary 7% Glycolic –
* Paula’s Choice 10% AHA –
* SkinCeuticals Renew Overnight Glycolic 10% –
* Sunday Riley Good Genes –
* The Ordinary Azelaic Acid –
* Neostrata Lightening Skin Enlightening Gel –
* Dermalogical Daily Superfoliant –
* Neostrata Bionic Face Cream –
* Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1.0 Twice daily –
* Exuviance Performance Peel –
* Twitter *
* Instagram *
* Facebook *
AND don’t forget I try to answer every question personally.