This is incredible! Do these 9 things every day! No more wrinkles!
Wrinkles. We can’t avoid them … but that’s no reason to help them along!! It’s not all bad, there is some good news – there are natural methods you can use to prevent, reduce and delay them – in other words … stalling tactics!
What causes wrinkles? Apart from the natural aging process, here are 8 major factors that cause them:
• Poor Nutrition
• Not using an anti-wrinkle cream
• Sun exposure
• Insufficient sleep
• Over washing
Regardless of your age, young or old, it’s never too late to start, as I like to call it, wrinkle prevention. So here’s some natural ways you can use to reduce wrinkles.
1. Quit smoking: Think about the best reason ever to quit smoking – you’ll live longer? And if that isn’t motivation enough, smoking causes premature aging – there’s just nothing positive to say about it! Well, there are nicotine patches, gum and inhalers you can try, they’re are a great place to start if you need help because we know this isn’t an easy habit to give up, but the rewards, the gains to be had, are amazing!! So do yourself the biggest favour of your life, for your skin, for your health – quit smoking!
2. Antioxidants: Add more antioxidants to your diet. Blueberries, dark chocolate, pecans, artichokes, kidney beans, cranberries, grapes, nuts, dark green veggies, sweet potatoes, fish – foods we can access easily and all with high antioxidant levels. These protect your body from wrinkle-causing free radicals, so it’s best to include as many of these, as possible, in your diet.
3. Hydration: Drink more water! Dehydration is a leading factor in premature aging of the skin. You can also keep hydrated by eating a lot of fruit, like watermelon – see that? Water – melon, it’s a melon loaded with water, and try drinking natural coconut water, or you can add a squeeze of fresh citrus to water just to step it up a little.
4. Use a good quality anti-wrinkle cream: There are so many products available today, they all claim to slow down the aging process. Which one to choose? Here’s a tip: Choose anti-wrinkle creams and moisturisers that will keep your skin hydrated, will protect against sun damage, and will repair and rejuvenate your skin overnight.
5. Avoid excessive sun exposure. Remember the old skin cancer awareness message to ‘slip – slop- slap’? It still holds true today! Slip on a shirt, slop on the sunscreen, slap on a hat – and don’t forget to hydrate if you’re getting a lot of sun exposure.
6. Beauty Sleep: Why is it the older we get, the less important we consider 8 hours sleep a night? Most of us don’t even consider this but it’s extremely important so the body can repair itself. Do your body a favour and get a good night’s rest!
7. Reduce stress: Constant stress can lead to way too much cortisol in the body and it will start to show in your physical appearance. As much as you can … De-stress your life!
8. Eat fish: Fish is a super-food, loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and protein, that will keep your skin looking youthful. So eat more fish!
9. Over-washing your face: This can strip our face of its natural oils. Excessive hot showers and baths, using soap, harsh cleansers and even over cleansing don’t help either. It doesn’t matter what your skin type is, cleansing morning and night should be enough to keep your natural oils in balance.
No, we haven’t discovered the fountain of youth but this is why you should look after your skin:
Because it’s so much more than just buying expensive skin care products and hoping they’ll keep your skin looking healthy and young. Maintaining our skin’s health is extremely important. We all age quickly but we can slow down the aging process, the wrinkles and the fine lines if we care for our bodies … and our skin.
For more videos check:
Follow us on face book:
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our website:
The information provided on Stay Healthy TV channel and its videos is for general and educational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. We are trying to provide a well research, study-backed, valid, specific, detailed information. We are not a licensed professional so make sure to check with professional experts in case you need more details. All the content published in our channel is our own creativity.
home remedies, natural cure, stay healthy