How To Treat Redness On Face, Simple 5 Home Remedies. red skin or red spots on the face are an indication of skin irritation. This can occur due to several reasons such as sunburn, acne, dry skin, eczema, etc. Red skin looks bumpy and may also itch in some cases. fortunately, there are several home remedies that you can try for soothing the skin redness and for reducing irritation.
1. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties and cools and soothes the skin. Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf. apply it on the affected area.
2. Yogurt is an excellent remedy for soothing redness caused due to sunburns. Yogurt is loaded with lactic acid, fats, and other nutrients and is beneficial for the skin in several ways.
3. Chamomile tea has been found to be quite effective for soothing skin irritation caused due to sunburns.
4. Cucumber contains vitamins and minerals that benefit the skin. Cucumber also has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties. Take a chilled cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Place the slices on the red areas of the skin for about 20 minutes.
5. Lavender oil can be used for skin redness caused due to acne.
Welcome to Health & Heldi channel on Youtube.
Publishing videos of Beauty Instructions, Guidelines on Skin Care, Hair Care, Fitness, Health Care.
I hope you like my channel, there will be many more videos to come for your help.
Please like and subscribe to my channel, and Share My videos with your family and friends. Thank You
watch New Uploads videos Click this link:
watch popular videos Click this link:
Playlists by Health & Heldi Click this link:
Visit my blog
Follow Us On facebook
follow us on twitter
Follow Us On Google+
Follow Us On Tumblr
Follow Us On Pinterest
Music By youtube audio library
Thanks For Watching And Don’T Forget To Like, Comment And Share.