Watch: “Small Haul + HUGE Sale Alert and Recommendations”
Is this inexpensive skincare line worth your money?
^ Please thumbs up and subscribe:
New videos every week.
– * Get paid to shop! Sign up for free here:
With Ebates, you can get CASH BACK on almost everything you buy at stores you love. Join for FREE today and get $10 after your first purchase. There’s even a button you can put on your browsing bar, as well as mobile apps for ease in getting paid to shop!
* Join the e.l.f Beauty Squad for FREE. Get $5 off your first purchase, get free gifts and earn points on everything you buy on the e.l.f. website:
Hi, Chickadee! Who doesn’t love a good bargain? We sure do! But it has to work to really be worth your money, no matter how inexpensive it is. Watch to find out what we think of the basic elf skincare line. Is it suitable for those of us over 40?
Other videos you might enjoy:
^ Terrible, Crappy Beauty Products We Regret Buying #1:
^ $6 vs. $48 Foundation? Dupe? Over 40 Friendly?:
^ Top 10 Under $10 Beauty Products: Winter 2017 Edition:
Please like and subscribe, then share with your friends. And, if you’re a fellow YouTuber, especially those “Over 40,” subscribe and we will subscribe back. We believe in supporting and encouraging one another.
We love and appreciate you so much.
Contact us: email@example.com
– * e.l.f. Hydrating Water Cleansing Cloths:
– * e.l.f. Hydrating Gel Melt Cleanser:
– * e.l.f. Skin Care Basics Kit (this is the one we feature):
– * e.l.f. Skin Care Starter Set:
– * e.l.f. Complete Skin Care Regimen:
A “*” denotes affiliate link. Should you choose to use it, we receive a tiny, piddly, few pennies of commission on purchases. Thank you for your support, which allows us to grow and bring you more of what you want to see.
– * Affiliate program we suggest: We use MagicLinks for our product links. If you also have a YouTube channel, vlog or blog, we highly recommend it. Check it out here:
We are very proud and honored to be featured on Oh Carol Show’s List of FABULOUS WOMEN ON YOUTUBE (women over 40+)
Check her channel out here:
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
** NOTE: This video is NOT sponsored. We purchased all products ourselves. No promotional consideration given.