Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of… blueberries!
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter at and receive recipes developed by the NF staff that will fuel your fitness goals.
Isn’t science grand! I love that these studies got done.
The video I referred to is Benefits of Blueberries for the Brain (
What else can berries do? Hold onto your hats!
• Can Cranberry Juice Treat Bladder Infections? (
• Reducing Muscle Soreness With Berries (
• Boosting Natural Killer Cell Activity (
• How to Slow Brain Aging by Two Years (
• Inhibiting Platelet Aggregation with Berries (
• How Much Fruit Is Too Much? (
• The Effects of Avocados and Red Wine on Meal-Induced Inflammation (
• The Benefits of Acai vs. Blueberries for Artery Function (
• The Antioxidant Effects of Acai vs. Apples (
• Benefits of Blueberries for Artery Function (
• Benefits of Blueberries for Blood Pressure May Be Blocked by Yogurt (
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here:
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language:
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Image credit: Jess Watters / Unsplash
• How Not to Die:
• NEW BOOK – How Not to Diet:
• Podcast: /