In this video, I talk about 5 main ways to prevent eyeliner from smudging.
1. Hugo Naturals Baby Powder, Shea Butter, 3 Ounce Bottle, (Pack of 2) – $11
2. Eyeshadow – Use whatever eyeshadow you like, as long as it is the same color as the eyeliner you use, it will work fine.
3. Liquid Liner – Use whatever liquid liner you like, as long as it is the same color as the liner you used, it will work well.
4. Gel Liner – Gel liner is normally more smudge-proof than pencil liners, and then liquid liners are more smudge-proof than gel liner, so liquid liners are the most smudge-proof of all the different kinds of eyeliners available on the market.
The best gel liners and eyeliners in general to use are the ones that are labeled as smudge-proof, waterproof, and sweatproof, however, many brands claim these things for their eyeliners, even when they aren’t true, so you have to hunt around for a good brand. I review a lot of eyeliners, especially gel liners, on my channel, so I will tell you which I have found to be the most smudge-proof for me.
Other Great Organic Baby Powders That Cost $11 Or Less:
1. Nature’s Baby Organics Dusting Powder, Fragrance Free, 4 oz.
2. Bee All Natural Organic Baby Powder (Lavender), Talc-Free, 4-Ounce Bottle
3. 4 oz. Organic and Natural Baby Powder by BambinoBesos
Follow me on Instagram: dlsbeauty
Would you like to take a health and beauty course with me, where I teach you things like: How to regrow chipped teeth; how to naturally heal cavities; how to grow your hair; how to apply makeup like a beauty Youtuber, how to reduce and improve acne, scarring, and skin conditions like Rosacea, etc? Then I recommend taking one of my health and beauty courses. Information about the different courses I offer are on my website:
If you are a brand and need a video made, want to hire me as a voice talent, or want to send me something and work with me, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Pinterest:
Credits – Music
Intro Opening Song: “Life of Riley”
Closing Song: “Bumba Crossing”