If you want to know what ingredients in skincare are anti-aging this video is for you.
I will give you 5 scientifically proven anti-aging skincare ingredients and will give you some of their benefits.
:::Here is the list of anti-aging ingredients that you can copy:::
– Boosts the production of collagen and elastin
– Reduces the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles
– Exfoliates dead skin cells and smoothes skin texture
also used to treat discoloration
Good for any skin type unless you have sensitive skin you should be careful because it can cause irritation due to its exfoliating properties. When starting to use glycol acid start with low percentage.
– A powerful antioxidant that reduces the signs of aging
– Made from vit A
– Boost collagen and reduces fine lines
– Improves skin texture, pigmentation and tone
You should wear retinol creams only at night and never during day time. Also keep retinol away from sunlight.
– Protects the skin from UV exposure and pollutants
– Speeds up cell regeneration
– And leaves you with smoother skin
– Helps to reduce sunspots
Use vit c serums before your moisturizer. Start doing it once a day and slowly build up to using it twice a day
– Helps fight wrinkles and fine lines
– Helps your skin to repair
– It is a good moisturizer
You should avoid using vit e if you have very sensitive skin or very oily acne-prone skin
– It is one of the most powerful antioxidants that will help to protect your skin against environmental pollutants and UV rays
– Slows the signs of aging
– Reduces sagging skin
– Also leaves your skin smooth
You can find it in creams, lotions, serums, cleansers, and sunscreens
If you found this video helpful, give me a thumbs up also if you would like more videos about natural skincare, health, and lifestyle subscribe to this channel and click the notification bell.
Thank you for your support🌻
For more information or request email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me on Instagram:
Rose video by Chris Gonzalez @hellochrisgonzalez
Good morning by Amine Maxwell
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream:
Music promoted by Audio Library